Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Amelia's amazing suw.

                              

                   S.U.W

BY AMELIA


Hi my name is Amelia and this term we have been doing our s.u.w which stands for silent undisturbed writing here is a snippet. 

here is a snippet.


Lost but found
Once there was a little girl who loved to explore the garden.
She would always find new places to explore and see what was in there. one day when she was in a arch covered with leaves she found something.It was old dirty and felt like crumpled leaves.she lifted it up and saw that it was a map.


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post