Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

awsome cross country

Cross country

On Thursday we did cross country at Walter park.It was a little sunny and hot.We had to wait quit a while and watch the another race.When it was our turn to run  nearly all of the school  had left,so we only had our year group to cheer us on.I ran two laps and came 5th.When I had finished I felt proud and really tired at the same time.I would like to do it again though.



If you could chose to do cross country or not what would you chose.  





















3 comments:

  1. i would do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia its me, Kaia from the Burwood Hurricanes football club.

    I would choose to do the Cross country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Holly i’m from Marshland school.This is amazing because I like doing the cross country to.Did you know that I got 7th at the cross country this year.Next time, you could maybe add a picture of you running.Why did you choose to post cross country?



    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post