Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Super Cyber smart Following directions.

 Hello and welcome back to my blog. Every Friday we do cyber smart. This Friday for cyber smart we had to get into pairs for our activity. Our activity was our partner had to follow our directions.  My partner was Lakia. Once they had followed our directions and they were correct we then had to follow there directions. 


Here is the picture lakia had to tell the directions to:







Here is my picture:




Here is the second picture:





Here is my picture:






Here is the third picture:



Here is my third picture:
 I think I did good and I also really enjoyed it.

 Have you ever done anything like this if you have could you please tell me what by commenting


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post