Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Rad Reading

 Hello everyone, for Reading this week we had to read 2 books and take notes. The 1 book that I read was Amazing Ideas, then I read Life in Aotearoa New Zealand. I found reading these 2 books interesting. I learnt in Amazing ideas that people wanted to have something that was weatherproof and in Life in Aotearoa New Zealand That New Zealand wildlife is part of who we are now. Here are my Notes I hope you learned something new:)


Book: Amazing Ideas

  • They asked their community what they would want.

  • The girls felt that since the earthquake happened there were not many places for people to meet.

  • They wanted a cultural aspect. They wanted it to be Eco friendly.

  • They wanted something weather proof.


Book 2: Life in Aotearoa New Zealand.

  • Lots of plants and Animals only live here.

  • New Zealand started breaking apart from Gondwana 80 million years ago.

  •  New Zealand is the land of flightless birds.

  • New Zealand wildlife is part of who we are now.

  • We call ourselves kiwis. We use silver ferns and other native plants for national sport teams.

 Did you know that we brought in new wildlife but didn’t let them adopt?

Did you learn something new? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post