Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

The science behind Happiness

 Hello everyone and welcome back. This term for p.b.l we are learning about the pursuit of happiness. One of the tasks we did was about the science behind happiness. We learnt about the four chemicals that make us happy. They are: Dopamine ( The reward chemical), Oxycontin ( Love chemical), Serotonin ( The mood chemical) and Endorphins ( painkiller). We then had to create something that told people what those fpour chemicals were and what they did. Here is my create, I hope you like it:)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia.

    What a wonderful post. It was well presented and very interesting. I like the calm color you used. The Oxytocin I had not heard of so I learnt something new from your post. Keep up the great work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post