Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Super awesome sports

On Thursday the 5th of September sports insertion came to St Francis of Assisi school. Their names were Millie and Junior. We did multi-sport , rugby drills and an obstacle course. the first sport  we did was multi sport. The Multi sports were basketball netball touch and soccer. My favourite one was basketball. Next we did the obstacle course. There was a balance board a tunnel a moon hopper hula hoops a bean bag throw, hurdles and skipping. First we did forward then we had to do it backwards backwards was the hardest. The hardest obstacle to do backwards was the hurdles. Third we did rugby  drills. We had to tackle. Well actually I had to learn how to tackle.  Last but not least we had a big game of tug of war. we were numbed  to 1 to 4. I was number two. Number 1 and number 2 versed each other number 3 and number 4 also versed each other. Number 2 and number 3 won. Then number 2 and number 3 versed each other. Number 3 won and  number 2 lost. It was really fun I was so excited. I can't wait until they come back to our school.


Have sport intestate been to your school? If they have what did you do and what was you favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Amelia, Im Lily a year six at Rawhiti School.

    I liked the way you added quite a lot of detail and I admire the way you expressed it in a fun way! Your picture is quite a cool and awesome action shot...were you in it? Next time you could look back at the writing and see if it makes sense or get a buddy to read it for you. When do you think they're coming back? any way overall I love the story and it seems like you enjoyed it very very much.

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post