Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Monkey Business

I would be a Monkey because, I could swing around and climb things. To start my day , I would eat berries and two bananas. After breakfast I would find a stream and swim in it.  At 11:00 am I would find lots of sturdy vines, and practice my swings for the next show. Ding! my watch would go off at 12:00 pm for an hour of climbing , four bananas and some nuts.  Two more hours of spy training and meeting the best monkey spy.  She would teach me everything that would make a good spy. I then had to fight off two crocodiles and one gorilla. After a hard day at work, I would go home and do some baking, probably a banana cake. Then I would cook dinner.  After dinner I would climb to the highest branch and go to sleep. That's what I do if I were a Monkey.


What animal would you choose and what would you do?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia - what a great post! You have thought about your day as a monkey very carefully! Lots of bananas! What a good idea to become a monkey spy as well.

    If I could choose an animal I think I would choose a giraffe. They are my favourites. I would lope around all day and eat the best leaves of the tops of trees that no one else could reach!

    Who would you spy on if you were a monkey spy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Earl
      I like the animal you choose. It would be cool to be a giraffe and eat leaves. I would spy on Jaguars and keep all the animals safe.Also I would keep the gorillas calm when they got angry.

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia, What a great post you have done! I love the detail in it. Your day as a monkey sounds like so much fun. I would also like to be a monkey because they are cute and they are also my favourite animal.
    Who would you hang out with as a monkey?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post