Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Exotic ice cream

Roll up, roll up and get your new exotic ice cream flavour, Feijoa, White Chocolate and Cinnamon. It's dairy-free so anyone can have it. The cinnamon helps balance out the feijoa, while it gives you a good night sleep and makes you calm. The white chocolate gives you sweetness and makes you feel like you're on a fluffy cloud. The feijoa is tangy and not too overpowering, it is good for you because it's boosts your energy. If you are sick of those boring flavours this ice cream is for you. The first 11 get a free card to buy any ice cream.  But wait there's more, the first three get a tour around my factory and get a free ice cream. So what are you waiting for. My ice cream parlour awaits you!


What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?

4 comments:

  1. Amelia - this ice cream sounds great - I love the way you have written this advertisement. You have sold the ice cream to me not only for its taste but also for the health benefits.

    I want to try the ice cream and have the tour!

    What is your favourite ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Earl
      My favourite flavour of ice cream would have to be peppermint choc chip or salted caramel.

      Delete
  2. Hey Amelia
    What a great blog! You have convinced me to buy your Ice cream. My favourite flavour of Ice cream is Vanilla.😃

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post