Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Top Team Tasks

Welcome back bloggers. This week for maths we had to make a challenge for Top Team. We had to use Area and Perimeter in our top team task. If it involved water then you also had to add volume. My Top Team task was who's team could build the best shelter. The materials you had to use where Wooden or foam cubes, pool noodles and a wooden base to build your shelter on. Your teams shelter had to be sturdy and stay standing until they told you it could come down. Your team then had to work out the perimeter and area of your shelter. Here is my maths create hope you enjoy:)



What would you design for top team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post