Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Riddle Poem

 For writing this week we had to create a poem, it could be about anything. We could do a riddle poem, a rhyme poem, a shape poem or a haiku. I choose to create a riddle poem on canva. A riddle poem is a bit like a riddle except it can rhyme. Have you ever written a riddle poem? That was my first riddle poem that I had written. It was quite fun to write actually. I think that you should try and write one for your family to work out. It would be a great activity to do since we are in lockdown. Here it is I hope you enjoy reading it. 


                                             What do you think this riddle poem is talking about?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia. Thank you for sharing your Riddle with me. I don't think I have written a Riddle poem before, but you may have just inspired me to do so! What an intriguing riddle you wrote. Your clues were very clever, as was the way you presented your poem on Canva. I would really like to create something on Canva too as I've seen some really cool things made on it. What you could do now is share it with your family and see if they work out your topic? If you find they get it too quickly, maybe you could add some trickier clues. And finally.... Is it a rainbow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Judd
    Yes it is a rain bow.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post