Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Fantastic Hockey

For reading this week we had to create something to do with happiness and hobbies. We could invent a new game, write about one of your favourite hobbies and how it makes you happy, or you could talk about top 10 hobbies that you could try. I decided to create a poster about one of my favourite hobbies hockey and how that makes you happy. Here is one reason why playing hockey makes you happy. Hockey increase teamwork and friendships which help you late one in life. Here is my poster I hope that yup learn something new:)



                                               What is one of your hobbies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post