Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

hFantastic Fruit kebabs

On Monday the 6th of April, my sister and I made fruit kebabs with marshmallows. The fruit that we used was apples , oranges and blueberries. They were really fun to make and they tasted delicious.

Here is how to make the fruit kebabs:

What you will need is:


  • 1. Fruit we used apples, blueberries and Orange (you can use whatever fruit you like)
  • 2. Marshmallows
  • 3. Skewers


How to make them:


  1. Firstly cut your fruit into bite sized pieces.
  2. Next get your fruit and marshmallows and thread them onto the skewers. (You could toast your marshmallows before you add them on this skewers if you want.)
  3. Alternate with a piece of fruit and the marshmallows until the skewer is full.
  4. Last but not least,enjoy.


What would your fruit be?









2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia,
    Those kebabs look so tasty and healthy. That's the down side to the computer screen you can't smell or taste what's in the picture. My mouth is watering just looking at them. I bet they didn't last long. I look forward to seeing what you get up to next.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia
    The kebabs look amazing! Great instructional writing on how to make them. I have made kebabs previously using pineapple, grapes, strawberries and of course like you marshmallows! Have you made any other food lately?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post