Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

5 senses reading

 Reading Goal: L4 visualise using all of the senses, and talk about how this enriches meaning. This week for reading we had to listen to a story about matariki and spot the 5 senses. The 5 senses are Tasting, Touching , Smelling , Seeing, Hearing. We then had create a story that had to be 100 words or less. The story had to be about every day things such as brushing your teeth or waking up in the morning. I did my story about cooking dinner because I love to cook. Here is my story enjoy.

As I cook dinner the sound of the oil sizzles and splashes as the pan gets hotter. When the oil dances I add my ingredients, and spices. The spices and the oil mix together and create a beautiful aroma of smells waft through the kitchen. I see the pasta slowly getting covered in the yummy sauce just waiting to be eaten. As I dish it onto my plate and start to eat. The pasta  touches my tongue. I taste all of the beautiful spices and yummy sauce that give it flavour. It’s warmth rushes through my body Yum.

Can you spot the 5 senses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post