Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Straws invented that stop hiccups.

 Hello everyone this bog post is about different Genres finding shapes and making a better title. We had to choose three articles to write about.

 Straws Invented that stop hiccups-Genre Interesting Article                                                                             My Thoughts on this Article                                                                                                                       This would be such a great Idea but they are a lot of money just to buy 1 straw. It would be very useful when you needed them. This article interested me the most because of the title and what it was about. Who would pay that much money for a straw that stops hiccups it is a good idea but to much Money.

Words best Water goes to Australian town - International                                                                                My thoughts on this Article                                                                                                                         This Article caught my eye because of the title. I wonder if it really is the best water in the world. If it is I wonder why it was given to an Australian town. I mean it would problem be great to have the beast water in the world but then again water is water in the end. 

Worlds largest suspension bridge- interesting Article                                                                                            My thoughts on  this article                                                                                                                                 This is so cool. Imagine you walked on the longest suspension bridge in the world. It would  be quite scary though.I wonder if it shakes. I mean imagine how high up you would be. If you had a fear of heights it wouldn't be good at all. I wonder how long it is.

What is your favourite Article?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post