Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

Be You

 For reading this week we were looking at what a community is and what it means to be in a community.       We looked at the advantages and disadvantages of being in a community. 3 benefits of being in a community is that there are people that can support you. You are never alone. You can make new friends and care of each other. We then read about a man who lived alone on a island in Italy for 32 years. He said that he liked living alone because it isn't like in the city, and he gets to look after the environment and can learn new things. After reading this article we then got to choose out of 2 create options. One option was to create a Be poem. Or create a event for your community. I decided to create my own be poem. The be poem is inspired by the beatitudes. Here is my own unique version enjoy. 

                                                

                                              What do you think it means to be in a community?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post