Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Excellent Week 7 Task

                                                             READING
This week for reading we had to follow a set of instruction. I chose to follow the instructions to make scones.  First we had to follow the Instructions to see what the outcome was. At first I had no idea what they instructions were for then I realised that it was instructions to make scones. I love scones, here is the instruction and my final outcome. 






 

Have you ever made scones?






WRITING
For writing this week we had to create our own set of instructions. They had to be less then 8 steps and no more than 150 words. I choose to create instructions for banana choc chip muffins. They are supper easy to make, and are great to eat. Here are my instructions why don't you try and make them I am sure that you will like them.


Do you know a recipe that uses less then 8 steps

MATHS
For Maths this week we had to create a logo. The logo had to included 2 of the 4 transformations. The transformations are, Enlargement, Reflection, Rotation and transformation. In my logo I have included reflection and enlargement. My logo is for a business that I want to create when I am older. It would help reduce climate change and help keep the Ice caps and arctic a place for polar bears to live for ever.



If you could make a logo what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post